Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ella Enchanted: Book vs Movie


I love the book and I also happen to love the movie. The movie and book share character names and the fact that Ella has the gift of obedience and has to do whatever she is told but the similarities end there. The book is meant to be emotional and serious while the movie is meant to be a comedy. I actually seen the movie in 2005 and just read the book  recently(when I first seen the movie I didn't know there was a book to it). I like them both in their own ways even if the plots happen to be different, usually I hate when they change plots but the movie makes it work. Anne Hathaway does a wonderful job in the movie, I don't think they could have found anyone better to play Ella in my opinion. If you are looking for a great book or movie then Ella Enchanted it just for you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment