Friday, August 13, 2010

The Kite Runner: Book vs Movie


The book is awesome, it's one of those books that will stay with you long after reading it. The movie is good but it can never compare to the book, and i really think that can be said about any movie really that is based on a book. Maybe if I had never read the book I would have thought this movie a lot better. The movie is a good movie, it sticks to the book as much as it can but movies do usually have so much they can use and the rest has to be left out. Plus with movies you never see what is going through the main characters mind. The movie is worth watching and I'm glad I did but to be honest it doesn't compare to the greatness of the book in my eyes.

Here is a video I found on youtube that is just awesome. It really does show the story line of the book pretty well.
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment