Thursday, May 13, 2010

Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld


Author: Scott Westerfeld
Reading level: Young Adult
Publisher: HarperTeen

Rated 9/10


As they continue to battle evil creatures living in an hour hidden at midnight, Jessica and her new friends learn about Bixby, Oklahoma's shadowy past and uncover a deadly conspiracy that reaches beyond the secret hour.

MY REVIEW
This is the second book in the Midnighters trilogy! It was awesome,this series is starting to grow on me. I'm gonna be sad when I finish reading the third and final book :(. Although I'm gonna say Jessica kind of got on my nerves just a lil in this book,that being said it's still an awesome book!! The plot is still original,fun, and fast paced. In the second book they find out there are daylight people who know about the secret hour and Midnighters, who are contacting the darklings. Dess discovers a Midnighter from an older generation(they had never met one before). She learns what happened to the older generations and that the Darklings want a Midnighter to make a halfing(half Midnighter, half darkling). Rex and Melissa get closer and Melissa learns how to deal with her gift.




I love this picture of the Midnighters, I just had to add it!! I don't own it and take no ownership or rights to it, I got it from here

Also loved this pic, got it from here .


No comments:

Post a Comment