Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Secret Vampire-L.J. Smith

In Secret Vampire, Poppy thought the summer would last forever. Then she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Now Poppy's only hope for survival is James, her friend and secret love. A vampire in the Night World, James can make Poppy immortal. But first they both must risk everything to go against the laws of Night World.






MY REVIEW
Fairly good book,not the best,but deifnatly not the worst. It kept me entertained I would give it a B+(I have read a few books by her and it makes me wonder if Stephenie Meyer must have too before she wrote Twilight,some things just seem too similar to me. It might just be me,I don't know. But if someone was copying it wouldn't be L.J. Smith considering her books came out first.)If you're into the whole vampire and human fall in love type of thing then you will defiantly like this book. I know if I had to choose between dying from cancer or becoming a vampire I defiantly would have made the same choice as Poppy(by the way I just love that name)

No comments:

Post a Comment