Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here's to You,Rachel Robinson-Judy Blume

Trouble in Rachel's family is spelled with a capital C—for Charles.




From the outside, Rachel looks like the perfect daughter in the perfect family. She’s a straight-A student, a gifted musician, and a good friend. But her older brother, Charles, seems determined to ruin everything. Rachel feels as if it’s all falling apart. Her best friends, Stephanie and Alison, find Charles funny. They urge Rachel to lighten up and enjoy the end of seventh grade. Easy for them to say. Not so easy for Rachel. Not even when Jeremy Dragon, the coolest boy in ninth grade, notices her. Is it possible that perfection isn’t the key to an exciting life?



My REVIEW
I used to love this book in Jr. High but after reading it again I really can tell you I won't be reading it again.It's not a bad book,it's just something I don't plan on reading again.I think I have already ruined the great memories I had of it. It's weird how the things we used to love are not the same as we get older! I would say if you're maybe a preteen or under 14 this book is for you and you will love it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment